This workshop is designed to help participants:
- demystify the productivity game: we know what works!
- dispel myths that keep us from writing, including technical and psychological blocks
- maintain momentum and get effective feedback
- polish writing and engage the reader
- Angelique Haugerud is Professor of Anthropology at Rutgers-New Brunswick. She has served as Editor-in-Chief of two scholarly journals and published in a wide range of formats, from academic monographs to Huffington Post articles.
Time and location
10.30 am - 12 noon
ONLINE VIA WEBEX DUE TO COVID 19
The Rutgers Public Engagement Project is run by the Institute for Research on Women