At the forefront of feminist research for over thirty years, the IRW advances cutting-edge interdisciplinary scholarship on women, gender, and sexuality. Your gift to the IRW will help support a wide range of programming, including:
- Interdisciplinary Seminar: Bringing together faculty and graduate students from a range of disciplines across all three Rutgers campuses to discuss works-in-progress related to an annual theme.
- Distinguished Lecture Series: Featuring prominent scholars and activists from Rutgers and other universities.
- Undergraduate Learning Community: Mentoring Rutgers undergraduates and teaching them how to conduct research.
- Professional Development Workshops: For students and faculty on such topics as negotiating a job offer and navigating a joint faculty appointment.
- Working Groups: Comprised of faculty and graduate students from the sciences, social sciences and the humanities and designed to incubate new areas of research on issues related to women, gender and sexuality
- Global Scholars: Supporting visiting scholars from throughout the world.
- Rejoinder: Showcasing work at the intersection of scholarship and activism through IRW's new online journal.
Three Options for Giving
- Make an online donation.
- Pay by check by downloading our donation form and mailing it back with your gift to the IRW.
Checks should be made payable to Rutgers University Foundation with “IRW Gift account – 5-35007” in the memo line.
- Contribute to the IRW by payroll deduction if you are a Rutgers employee.
A small deduction from every paycheck makes a very big difference to the IRW.Send completed documentation to the Rutgers University Foundation – the address is at the bottom of the form.
For further information, contact us at 848.932.9072. Thank you for your support!