At the forefront of feminist research for almost fifty years, IRW advances cutting-edge interdisciplinary scholarship on women, gender, and sexuality. Your gift to IRW will help support a wide range of programming, including:
- Interdisciplinary Seminar: Bringing together faculty and graduate students from a range of disciplines across all three Rutgers campuses to discuss works-in-progress related to an annual theme.
- Distinguished Lecture Series: Featuring prominent scholars and activists from Rutgers and other universities.
- Undergraduate Learning Community: Mentoring Rutgers undergraduates and teaching them how to conduct research.
- Professional Development and Public Engagement Workshops: For students and faculty on topics ranging from negotiating a job offer to writing op-eds.
- Working Groups: Comprised of faculty and graduate students from the sciences, social sciences and the humanities and designed to incubate new areas of research on issues related to women, gender and sexuality
- Global Scholars: Supporting visiting scholars from throughout the world.
- Rejoinder: Showcasing work at the intersection of scholarship and activism through IRW's online journal.
Three Options for Giving
- Make an online donation.
- Pay by check by downloading our donation form and mailing it back with your gift to IRW.
Checks should be made payable to Rutgers University Foundation with “IRW Gift account – 5-35007” in the memo line.
- Contribute to IRW by payroll deduction if you are a Rutgers employee.
A small deduction from every paycheck makes a very big difference to IRW.Send completed documentation to the Rutgers University Foundation – the address is at the bottom of the form.
For further information, contact us at 848.932.9072. Thank you for your support!